A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
First and foremost—WE LOVE FOOD!
- We believe in providing our customers with the freshest ingredients. Therefore, all items are subject to availability
- We make all of our Salad Dressings, Sauces, Glazes, Spreads and Desserts from scratch
- Have a theme in mind? No Problem!
- We love to spread our Culinary Wings, so feel free to make requests. We may also have some fun and fresh ideas for you
- We believe in supporting Local Businesses, Brewers, Wine Makers, Farmers and Meat Providers
- We are always happy to accommodate any dietary need
- We can provide Beer and Wine if needed
- We will provide Plates, Utensils, Napkins and Glassware. Pricing includes plastics. If you would like Real Plates, Utensils and Cloth Napkins it is $1.50 per setup.
- We do not provide tables or linens.
- Minimum of 40 guests. Parties of 12- 30 are welcome to a private event at our restaurant. We do not charge a room fee, but we do have a $35 per person minimum.
- Deliveries in Idaho Falls have a $10 fee. Outside of City limits is a $50 fee
- All Dinner Catering will be charged 20% labor/gratuity. Employees will set up, stay through event to help keep things clean and then take down the dinner.
- Invoices must be paid in full the day of the event. 1/3 Non Refundable Down Payment is required to hold the date. (Refund will be given if cancelled more than 2 weeks before event)
Main Dish Options
Roasted Chicken Breast
Your choice of Lemon/Herb Rub, Maple/Soy Glaze or Creamy Mushroom with Sherry and Thyme Sauce. $14 per person
Your choice of our 14 Spice Rub and Apricot Mustard or Teriyaki/Plum with Sesame Seeds and Green Onions. $14 per person
Bone In Ham with Cherry Orange Glaze, Peach Glaze or Suateed Apples and Onions. $14 per person
Broiled Tri Tip Steak
Marinated in Balsamic Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Olive Oil and Seasonings and then thinly sliced. $16 per person
Grilled Salmon Filet
Your choice of Maple/Soy Sauce Glaze or Lemon Dill Marinade. $16 per person
Other options available upon request.
Vegetarian Options are available upon request.
$3/person or $2/person if having two or more sides
Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes in a Red Pepper Champagne Sauce
Sweet Potatoes whipped with Butter and Buttermilk and then topped with Toasted Pecans
Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes with either Butter and Garlic, Caramelized Onions and
Wasabi Powder or Caramelized Onions, Cream Cheese and Truffle Oil
Crispy Smashed Red Potatoes with Fresh Thyme, Jack Cheese and Chive Sour Cream
Wild Rice with Dried Cranberries, Golden Raisins, Fresh Basil and Almonds
Long Grain Rice with Sautéed Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Pine Nuts, Parmesan, Ginger and Garlic
Green Beans with Bacon and Caramelized Onions
Roasted Root Vegetables with Greek Yogurt (Beets, Turnips, Parsnips, Rutabagas and Carrots)
Honey Ginger or Balsamic Glazed Carrots
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Walnuts and Bacon
Ice Tea, Lemonade or Punch— $1 per person
Tacos and Enchiladas
Includes either Tacos or Enchiladas, Black Beans, Rice and Classic Green Garden Salad with Homemade Ranch
Includes Meat, Shredded Cabbage, Shredded Jack Cheese, Fresh Cilantro, Diced Onions, Diced Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Homemade Salsa and Fresh Corn Tortillas.
*Guacamole available upon request for $2 per person
Meat Choices: Carne Asada, Shredded Chicken, Shredded Beef or Shredded Pork (Black Beans for our Vegetarians)
Hand rolled in Fresh Corn Tortillas with a Choice of Shredded Pork in Verde Sauce, Shredded Chicken in Red Sauce or Cheese in Red Sauce
Long Grain Rice that has been browned and then simmered in a rich vegetable broth with tomatoes, onions, fresh garlic and other seasonings.
Spanish Black Beans-Black Beans that have been slow cooked and then tossed with caramelized onions, cumin, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.
Rich 5 Bean Vegetarian Chili, Cheese, Jalapenos, Onions, Sour Cream, Peppers, Diced Tomatoes and Baked Corn Chips or Rolls. $10 per person
With Meat; $13
With 1 Pound Baked Idaho Potatoes. Additional $4 per person
Salads (We LOVE our Salads!)
**Homemade Salad Dressing Choices- Ranch, Blue Cheese, Seasonal Vinaigrette, Triple Berry Vinaigrette, Creamy Tarragon, Strawberry Maple Dijon
Beautiful Blend of Spring Mix topped with Julienne Carrots, Sliced Cucumbers, Grape Tomatoes, Bell Peppers and Peas.
Spring Mix topped with Julienne Carrots, Red Onions, Bell Peppers, Cucumbers, Berries, Toasted Pine Nuts and Feta Cheese.
Chopped Romaine Lettuce tossed with Pepperoncinis, Parmesan, Croutons and Caesar Dressing.
Seasonal Green Salad
This salad is determined by the available ingredients of the Season.
Mediterranean Potato Salad
Red Potatoes, Green Beans, Garbanzo Beans, Kidney Beans, Parsley, Green Onions and Mint tossed together in a Dijon and White Wine Vinegar Dressing .
Traditional Potato Salad
Red and Gold Potatoes, Fresh Dill, Green Onions and Parsley tossed in a light Sauce
Sweet Potato Salad
Sweet Potatoes tossed in a Buttermilk Vinaigrette with Toasted Pecans and Green Onions
Shredded Green and Red Cabbage, Julienne Carrots, Green Onions, Cilantro and Jalapenos in a Creamy Mustard and Vinegar Sauce.
Bowtie Pasta Salad
Pasta mixed with a variety of Fresh Vegetables and olives then tossed in Olive Oil, Garlic, Fresh Herbs, Salt and Pepper
Broccoli, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Golden Raisins and Dried Apricots tossed together in a Brown Sugar Vinaigrette.
Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella with Fresh Basil, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt and Pepper, Served with Sliced Baguette.
**Rolls with Butter Pats- $1.50 per person